Terms of Service for The Dreaded Candiru
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, http://www.dreadedcandiru.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on http://www.dreadedcandiru.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. http://www.dreadedcandiru.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. http://www.dreadedcandiru.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If http://www.dreadedcandiru.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com may disable your user ID and password at http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to http://www.dreadedcandiru.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to http://www.dreadedcandiru.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or http://www.dreadedcandiru.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, http://www.dreadedcandiru.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. http://www.dreadedcandiru.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, http://www.dreadedcandiru.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if http://www.dreadedcandiru.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of The Dreaded Candiru in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for http://www.dreadedcandiru.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, http://www.dreadedcandiru.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as http://www.dreadedcandiru.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify http://www.dreadedcandiru.com and undertake to keep http://www.dreadedcandiru.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by http://www.dreadedcandiru.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by http://www.dreadedcandiru.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, http://www.dreadedcandiru.com may take such action as http://www.dreadedcandiru.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with http://www.dreadedcandiru.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of , and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of .
About these website Terms of Service
http://www.dreadedcandiru.com subscribes to the following code(s) of conduct:
4. Use of the Services and Compliance with Applicable Laws When you access or use the Services, you are required to comply with all applicable laws (including intellectual property laws) and any other conditions or restrictions in any written or online notice from TDB (including these Terms). As a condition of your access and use of the Services, you agree that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any other applicable notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to: • Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; • Interfere with any other users’ rights to privacy and publicity, including by harvesting or collecting information from or about users; • Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or materials that contain a virus or is otherwise harmful to TDB or its users’ computers or systems; or • Access the Services through any automated means, including “robots” and “spiders.” 5. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Websites The Services may contain third-party owned content and advertisements (“Third-Party Content”) and links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). TDB does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Third-Party Content or Linked Sites. You acknowledge that Third-Party Content and Linked Sites are not under the control of TDB, and TDB is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Third-Party Content or Linked Sites. 6. User Submissions The Services may offer features that allow users to post content and communicate with others. This content may include text, images, photographs, audio, video, or material in any other form (collectively, “User Submissions”). By submitting any User Submission on, to, or through the Services, you understand and agree that: A. You will not post content that: 1. infringes on the rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity) of any third party; 2. is false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, or sexually-explicit; 3. degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification; 4. contains epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence; or 5. violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law. B. You must obtain all necessary permission from any individuals identified in or implicated by your submission (including those shown in photographic content), and, in the case of minors, also from their parents or legal guardians, as appropriate. C. TDB is not responsible for any content posted by third parties and has no obligation to monitor the content posted. Nevertheless, TDB may monitor or review any User Submission as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, reject, or revise content that it deems inappropriate or otherwise objectionable for any reason whatever without consent. D. Except with our prior written consent, you may make User Submissions only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities, or otherwise engage in commercial activity in the content you post. E. You use and/or rely on any information provided by other users at your own risk. TDB is not in any manner endorsing the content of the content that users post and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. F. You are giving TDB the worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sublicenseable right and license to display, distribute, reproduce, transmit, publish, perform, translate, edit, adapt, remove, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use such User Submissions in whole or in part, including in combination with your name, likeness, or other material, in its sole discretion, including but not limited to on the Services, in any affiliated publications, and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional and marketing purposes. 7. Intellectual Property A. Copyright. The Services (including, but not limited to, text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, screen shots, video and audio content, designs, and computer code, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content) are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All copyrights in the Services are owned by TDB or its third-party suppliers and licensors to the full extent permitted under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Except for content you have posted on the Services, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Services, except that you may download, for your own personal use, one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of the Services over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, you may not use the Services or any content on the Services to construct any kind of database. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use the Services or TDB’s content, please submit your request to our agent, PARS International Corp., at www.TheDailyBeastPermissions.com. B. Trademark and Service Mark Rights. All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of TDB, TDB affiliates, or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol, belong exclusively to TDB or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials containing the trademarks, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Services confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of TDB, its affiliates, or any third party. To obtain written permission to use the trade and service mark rights of TDB, please submit your request to our agent, PARS International Corp., at www.TheDailyBeastPermissions.com. C. Use of Authorized Interface. The Services have been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Services when they are viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Services. Without limiting the provisions of this section, neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Services in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright, or that has not been authorized by us. D. Copyright Infringement Claims. Just as TDB requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. When we become aware of allegations of copyright infringement in material distributed on the Services, we will investigate the allegations and take appropriate action. This can include, in the case of individuals who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others, termination of access privileges. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced or is accessible on the Services without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide TDB’s Designated Agent with the following information in writing: • Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property claimed to have been infringed; • Identification of the allegedly infringing material, reference, or link that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit TDB to locate the material, reference, or link; • Your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that TDB may contact you if necessary; • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; • A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and • A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please note that due to security concerns, e-mail attachments will not be accepted. Any notice of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
The full name of http://www.dreadedcandiru.com is The Dreaded Candiru.
You can contact http://www.dreadedcandiru.com by email at our email address link at the top of this Terms of Service document.